Friday, June 5, 2009

REPLY TO NICOLE F WEEK # 3: I feel that when it comes to certain things like dealing with salespeople, they are always going to shmooz the person who they think calls the shots. And culturally people associate that position with the men and its unfair. At the same time we get ripped off, I took my car into the shop for repair and was charged an insane amount of money for parts I did not even know were in my car. In frustration I took my car to another garage where the price was more reasonable and where i was told many of the repairs the other place wanted to do were unnecessary. What is interesting is that my boyfriend recomended the first place because of how honest and fair they were- he was shocked when he found out and never went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment